I feel Tuscany!
We are in Tuscany, in a quiet Valdichiana countryside, a few kilometers from the cities of Arezzo and Cortona. An enchanting place, a dreamlike nature, a special attention to hospitality!
Villa Vivarelli, placed in the context of our farm, is the ideal place for those who are looking for a charming site, characterized by quiet and accurate services. we provide a historical home for your exclusive use, with a large garden that has so much shade and green spaces, as well as a refreshing pool.
It is possible to request a visit to the farm with presentation of the related activities.
Those who love good food and good wine enjoy the many restaurants and wineries in the area.
The attention we have placed in the creation and attention to detail, make the Villa Vivarelli a nest of comfort and the opportunity to take a dip in the past.
The Villa was built in 1765, as indicated by the date carved on the stone that adorns the entrance door and was inhabited until 1986 by “Aunt Beppina”, which has preserved the many things of ancient times with great care and with a love that still permeates this ancient dwelling. Next to the Villa there was the barn (now the dependance), and not far from the peasant houses.
“Chianine” cows in stables, rabbit, chickens, ducks and gooses in hen-house; vegetable garden and hunters who never returned empty-handed: certainly at that time excellent cooking ingredients were always available!
The countryside around the house is beautiful: every season offers its wonders, vineyards and olive trees on the hills, wheat and sunflower in the fields, oaks in the surrounding woods.
The Villa, renovated in 2002 is equipped with all the comforts, but at the same time, preserves many original furniture and many objects thattell the life of past centuries. The decorated walls and the well-kept details give Villa Vivarelli a very special charm.
Villa Vivarelli is immersed in a unique area for charm, nature and history, in a perfect crossroads for trips and walks in nature, or to reach the beautiful towns of Arezzo, Cortona, Castiglion Fiorentino, Lucignano, Monte San Savino, etc, which offer historical and artistic testimonies and cultural folk events.
Our guest can use the swimming pool, surrounded by a garden, a solarium with deck chairs and sun loungers, a porch and a large area with a barbecue where you can meet for a chat or for dinner. The whole garden is surrounded by stone wall that ensures privacy. Free Wi-Fi and private parking are avalilable.
Villa Vivarelli has 16 beds: in the main structure (Villa) there are 4 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and 2 single bedrooms, for a total of 12 beds; in the depandance there are a double bedrooms and a twin bedroom for a total of 4 beds.
The Villa has a total living area of about 350 square meters, with 11 rooms, 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a large living room with satellite TV, a fully equipped kitchen which leads to a beautiful terrace and a large dining room.
The outdoor area, abaout 600 square meters for the exclusive use of our guests, is entirely fenced, with a porch, garden furniture, a brick barbecue, a swimming pool with large solarium, table tennis and private prking within the property. contractual conditions
Our direct services
- Swimming pool 12×6 m (1.20 – 1.80 m depth) with automatic system of regulation of chlorine and pH. Opening May 5th 2018 to September 29th 2018. rules of the swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi connection
- Parking inside the property
- Table tennis
- Satellite color TV
- Guided tour of the farm
- Weekly linen change
- Midweek cleaning (on request)
- Chef at home (on request)
- Walks in nature. From the Villa there is a dense network of paths for unforgettable walks on foot or by bike
External services and activities
Sports and outdoor activities
- Bike and mountain bike rental – Stell bike
- Riding school – Arezzo Equestrian Center
- Golf – Casentino Golf Club
- Tennis Courts – Castiglionese Tennis Club
- Rent and excursions quad – Tuscany Adventure
- Aviation and parachuting – Aeroclub Arezzo
- Sailing – Trasimeno Sailing Club
- Flying field – Aeroclub Serristori
- Canyoning, climbing, via ferrata – Casentino Adventure
- Excursions – Montura Arezzo
Art and culture
- Guided tours of Arezzo and Cortona – Arezzo guides center
- Frescos Piero della Francesca – Ticket office
- Museum of the Etruscan Academy and the city of Cortona – MAEC
- Diocesan Museum of Sacred art of Arezzo – info
- Castilian Museum System – info
- “Antica Pieve” restaurant, Vitiano (AR) – tel. 0575 979658
- Osteria del Teatro, via Maffei, 2 Cortona (AR) – tel. 0575 630556
- Restaurant “Il goccino”, via Matteotti, 90 Lucignano (AR) – tel. 0575 836707
- “La Lancia d’oro” restaurant, P.zza Grande 18 Arezzo – tel. 0575 21033
- Bistrot 31, via G. Oberdan, 31 Arezzo . tel. 0575 1650757
- “La Bucaccia” restaurant, via Ghibellina, 17 Cortona (AR) – tel. 0575 606039
- Santa Cristina – via Case sparse, 52, Centoia (AR)
- La Braccesca – via Stella di Valiano, 10 Montepulciano (SI)
- Baldetti – loc. Pietraia, 71 Cortona (AR)
- Il Castagno – loc. Ossaia, 87 Cortona (AR)
Care and well-being
- Terme San Giovanni – Rapolano
- Nearest city: Arezzo center about 14 km, Cortona about 12 km, Castiglion Fiorentino about 3 km
- Station: train station about 18 km, Florence airport about 100 km
- Beaches: lake Trasimeno about 26 km
- Pharmacy about 1.2 km
- Bank about 1.2 km
- First aid: San Donato Hospital Arezzo about 13 km
- Gasoline about 1 km
- Catholic church about 1 km
Via dei Rossi, 92 – 52100 – Vitiano, Arezzo
Coordinate GPS 43°21’40.9″ N – 11°52’42.4″ E
phone +39 347 262 7929 (Pietro) – +39 328 151 4464 (Isa)